This summer I am twitterpated and excited beyond belief to be participating in the Find Your Voice class at rukristin.com. It is a free eight week class that is all about embracing, finding and practicing with your storytelling voice. I’m excited to sharpen my story telling skills and see everything else the community is going to be doing. I will be sharing on facebook, flickr and twitter, (with the hashtag #findyourvoice) and in the comments at rukristin.com. Join the facebook group today and share the excitement with all your friends!
The workshop begins Monday, June 24th. Everyone who registers before the class begins will receive a special promo discount code to use in the Rukristin shop at rukristin.com/shop. Sign Up Here to Get Lessons Delivered to your Email Inbox: E-Mail Lessons to Me. Free workshop + a discount code = a great way to start your summer.
If you decide to follow along with posts on your own blog, be sure to add your URL to the participant link up page. Visit other blogs to find inspiration and to see what others are sharing.
- Each Monday morning lessons will be made available on the rukristin blog, in the Find Your Voice facebook group and sent out through email to those who opt-in to email lessons.
- Each week’s lesson will include thoughts on several topics pertaining to the theme of the week, a coordinating worksheet, and several creative prompts.
- There will be inspiration from contributing team members in each week’s pdf as well more inspiration as in a follow up blog post each Wednesday.
- This is a free class, so it will not cost you anything to participate. But, there are several ways that you can help support Find Your Voice. Hundreds of hours go into creating a workshop like this and Find Your Voice is proud to have some incredible sponsors as well as several great ways for you to show your support. For additional information on how to support Find Your Voice please scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Community is Key! The best part of big workshops like Find Your Voice is the amazing community that forms online. Use the hashtag #FindYourVoice when chatting about the workshop on twitter, instagram, or any other social media sites, and share and get inspiration in the facebook group.
- Look for the Find Your Voice schedule out early next week with Lesson Topics, Giveaways, Scheduled Chats and more!